When it’s time to move out of your property, finding a reliable end of tenancy cleaning company in London is vital. Cleaning Day can provide 5-star professional end of tenancy cleaning service at a very competitive price. Get an instant quote now by dialing 020 3761 5875 and schedule your cleaning! *Same day booking slots NOW available!
End of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
|Studio Flat||from £ 79|
|1 bedroom property||from £ 94|
|2 bedroom property||from £ 129|
|3 bedroom property||from £ 159|
|4 bedroom property||from £ 189|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: What are the guarantees that professional full move out cleaning will restore the property up to the standards you boast?
A: Our end of tenancy cleaning team works according to agency-approved checklists when tending to your rental property. These checklists ensure that every area in the house will be cleaned thoroughly to the highest standard before you move out. This way we at Cleaning Day make sure that you will obtain your security deposit money.
Q: What are the End of Tenancy cleaners work hours?
A: You can book us at any time. However, you should know that the earliest hour the technicians can start the end of lease cleaning is 7:00 am. The latest hour our team can start is around 5:00 pm.
Reliable Move-out Cleaning Service
We at Cleaning Day work only with an experienced and well-trained end of lease cleaners. Our strict screening and hiring process ensures we have an expert team to clean your home. Our staff uses only top of the range equipment and safe cleaning materials. They have extensive experience and know well how to clean a property, so your landlord is more than satisfied. You can trust them with this important for every tenant task!
Our Professional EOT Cleaning Process
Our comprehensive end of lease cleaning process ensures the property is cleaned from top to bottom. Our move out cleaners follow strict company protocol in order to deliver perfect clean results. We are sure your landlord or future tenants will be more than satisfied with the results. Below you can read more about what our EOT cleaning service includes:
- Living room – dust all surfaces including lamp shades, light switches, curtain rails, picture frames; wooden furniture; glass surfaces; windows on the inside; vacuum upholstery and carpet; mop floor
- Bedrooms – clean drawers and shelves; dust flat surfaces, light switches; wipe skirting boards; lift and clean under mattress; vacuum floor
- Bathrooms – sink, toilet and bathtub de-scaled, scrubbed and cleaned; clean tiles, vanity, and mirror;
- Kitchen – clean countertops; wipe and clean appliances such as fridge, dishwasher, oven, etc; clean windows on the inside; vacuum and mop hard floors
Why Cleaning Day?
We offer relatively cheap end of tenancy cleaning services for all London postcodes and areas. What’s more our cleaners are among the best and most experienced you can book. You can rely on our expertise in the industry to clean your rented flat or house from top to bottom. We use professional equipment and detergents to ensure excellent clean results are achieved for all of our customers. Thus you can be sure to get your deposit back in its full amount.
- Excellent clean results for every house or flat
- Professional tools, equipment, and materials are used for every task
- You get fair and affordable prices every time with us
- We can provide carpet cleaning service upon request on your side
- Deposit return guarantee
- Same or next day EOT cleaning available
- Comprehensive agency approved checklist
Get Your Instant Free Quote!
Do you need professional end of tenancy cleaning service in London? Call us today on 020 3761 5875. We at Cleaning Day work 24/7 to help busy people like you to get their deposit back. Our friendly office assistants can help you with a booking or provide more information about our services. For the best end of tenancy cleaning don’t hesitate to contact us right away!