Oven Cleaning Service by Cleaning Day
Our London oven cleaning service is second to none! Cleaning Day’s teams are the experts in cleaning all types of ovens and cookers with the most effective method: tank cleaning. With this procedure we remove all detachable parts of the oven and put them in a special tank filled with hot water and cleaning liquid. Our oven cleaners can be at your property at a time that’s convenient for you, including evenings and weekends. Booking our service is easy – just give us a call on 020 3761 5875 right now.
Our Extensive List Of Benefits
If you want to save yourself the time and effort of cleaning your greasy oven, our professional cleaners are the right people to call. Our company is confident enough to claim that you won’t be able to find a better oven cleaning service in London. Our expert team has years of experience cleaning ovens of different kinds and conditions. Here’s what you can expect when you book our cooker and hob cleaners:
- Professional and experienced staff – you have peace of mind that the job will be completed on time and to the highest standards possible.
- We clean a wide range of appliances – you can rely on our team to clean ovens, extractors, hobs, microwave ovens and many more…
- We cover the entire capital – you can enjoy our services anywhere – from Enfield to Wandsworth, Islington to Kingston and everywhere in between.
- We work all week from Monday through to Sunday – our team works tirelessly all week round to make sure your oven can be cleaned at a convenient time.
- Our prices are fixed – you can be sure of paying a fixed affordable price for our services, as we never use bait and switch tactics.
- Customer care centre – you will find that arranging and booking a service with us is really simple, thanks to our dedicated customer support centre.
- Lots of other services such as professional carpet cleaning, sofa cleaning and even end of tenancy cleaning!
How We Clean Ovens
Our oven cleaners use the most recommended and effective technique: dip tank cleaning. The oven door and racks are dismantled before we place them in a tank filled with hot water and a specialist cleaning product. While they soak, we clean the inside and all other parts thoroughly. Once the door and racks are put back in place we test to make sure the cooker is working properly. Then we wipe everything once again, and make final checks: Neff, Alpha, Rangemaster, Whirlpool, Rayburn, Stanley, AGA