What’s the best way to keep your home carpet clean? Of course, a professional steam carpet cleaning service in London delivered by Cleaning Day! Our experienced carpet cleaners know how to keep your domestic carpet in top condition at all times.
Get instant free carpet cleaning quote by calling 020 3761 5875 now!
*We accept same day & next day carpet and rug cleaning requests, and we also provide late night and weekend booking slots.
Carpet Cleaning Service by Cleaning Day
How Much Does Carpet Cleaning Cost?
|Single Room||£ 19|
|Double Room||£ 24|
|Living Room/Lounge||£ 29|
|Stairs||£ 2 (per step)|
Why Choose Our Carpet Technicians?
No matter the size or shape of your carpet our technicians can help! They use child and pet safe cleaning solutions for your peace of mind along with high-tech steam cleaning machines. Needless to say, our rug cleaners are vetted & certified and have many years of experience in the field.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: How does hot water extraction cleaning work?
A: Although the Hot Water Extraction procedure is more popular by the name “steam cleaning” for carpets, rugs and upholstery, this method is different from the regular steam cleaning. The hot water extraction treatment utilises high pressure for agitation and hot water for speeding up the reaction time. Here are the steps of the professional steam cleaning procedure:
1. A high-pressure nozzle sends a stream of hot water and cleaning solution deep down the fibres of the carpet with the help of high pressure.
2. A suction attachment is simultaneously extracting the liquid along with the soil and grime, leaving carpets clean and refreshed. The nozzle extracts up to 95% of the liquid.
The professional hot water extraction treatment is suitable for carpets and rugs made of both synthetic and wool fibres.
Why Cleaning Day?
There are hundreds of rug and carpet cleaning companies in London, but what makes Cleaning Day stand out from the rest?
- Professional steam cleaning that reaches deep and removes dirt and dust particles.
- Experienced best carpet cleaners who you can rely on for regular service or emergency.
- We invest time and effort to pick the best pre-treatment, stain removal, and protection solutions.
- Affordable rates and special deals for booking two or more services with us.
- Our team moves furniture to reach far corners and then leaves everything in place as it was before!
- We always wear protective overshoes when cleaning your carpet. Thus it won’t be re-soiled. You get a pair as well!
- A wide range of services including sofa cleaning and end of tenancy cleaning!
Our Steam Cleaning Method
We clean carpets using the hot water extraction method (steam cleaning) – widely recommended by industry experts as the most efficient and thorough carpet cleaning method. Even NCCA – the industry leading organization, as well as most carpet manufacturers, recommend this particular method. The process relies on the power of extremely hot water mixed with high-quality cleaning solutions.
The equipment injects the mix deep into the carpet fibers under high pressure thus breaking the bond between dirt and fibers. Then the machine sucks the water back along with all the dirt and dust that were stuck in the rug fabrics. We can add a stain protector layer on your carpet upon your request with our additional Scotchgard service.
London Areas Covered
Get Instant Free Quote Now!
Call Cleaning Day on 020 3761 5875 to get an instant free quote and schedule service in a convenient for you time. We are available for last minute and emergency carpet cleaning requests. Our support team is there for you 24/7 – call, email or use our online form to ask anything.