Hydrogen peroxide or also known as peroxide cleaner is a blue liquid, which is a powerful bleaching substance. It is often used as a disinfectant and does not have any toxic residue. Did you know that many homeowners use hydrogen peroxide for their home cleaning. If this is the first time when you hear about this, then let our experts share with you 3 cleaning uses for peroxide cleaner that you can use for your own purposes.
Here Are Our 3 Tips
- To remove stains on clothes or carpets you have to pour a little bit of hydrogen peroxide on the affected area of your garment and leave it sit for several minutes. Then wash the garment as usual, in the washing machine. To remove stains on carpets, just dab a clean rag with small amount of hydrogen peroxide and then use it to treat the affected area on the carpet. Clean the stain in a circular motion until you get the desired results.
- To remove mould and mildew from your shower and bathroom, you have to spray the affected areas with hydrogen peroxide every time after taking a shower. For easier application you can pour the hydrogen peroxide into a clean spray bottle. Wipe the surface more often to avoid mould.
- Last but not least, professional cleaning experts recommend using hydrogen peroxide as an all-purpose cleaner. Just pour hydrogen peroxide into a clean spray bottle and then spray it on your garbage cans, floors, kitchen sink, tables and hard to reach areas. Peroxide cleaner will not only kill the germs and bacteria, but will prevent unpleasant smells from appearing, as well.
Find How To Clean With Lemons
- Make Aluminium Shine – Bring pots and pans to their previous, long lost shine with the use of lemon. Slice this miracle fruit and rub the whole surface both inside and out. Professional we recommend to buff with a soft cloth to dry after.
- Humidifier Deodorizing – If you smell a funky scent and it’s coming from your deodorizer, don’t throw it out. Use lemon to deodorize it instead. All you have to do is to add a couple teaspoons of lemon juice in the water. It will not only remove the odour, but your room will smell lemon fresh. Repeat this easy procedure once every 3 weeks to keep the humidifier smelling nice.
- Freshen up Your Fridge – Fridges often have that bad smell, which can almost make you give up eating. Turn that around by using lemon. It is great for neutralizing bad odours. You will need only cotton balls or a sponge, soaked in lemon juice. Leave those natural deodorizers in your fridge for several hours and after that time it will be fresh and nice smelling like a lemon. Before you do this procedure, we recommend taking out all expired or soiled foods, that are the reason for the bad smell in a first place.
Those were our top 6 things you can do with a lemon and hydrogen peroxide. You have to try them to convince yourself in the many powers that both hydrogen peroxide and lemons have. Just make sure, you don’t forget to eat some, to make you immune system stronger. Not long ago we posted some great ideas to clean your home with baking soda and vinegar.